|This group formed out of two basic needs. Many of the assorted groups are DA are corrupt and do not follow their own rules. We exist both to collect comics and great art, but also to share our own groups comics with you as well.|
We will not decline your work unless we feel it is overly offensive, racist or too full on but as said in the rules, we can be lenient, however we do hold the right to decline.
There are two groups to Bottomless Pit, there is the actual comic making group featuring myself and the co founders.
Feel free to join as a member at any time, however, to post art we have a few requirements.
1) The Art must be your own creation, or a collaboration where all artists involved are credited.
2) All art submitted requires a vote to be added, we hold the right to decline anything we feel to be rude or overly offensive. However, we can tend to be Lenient. Provided it is nothing too full on.
3) We accept any skill range when it comes to comics, as we feel all artists deserve to have their art featured.
4) Fan submissions of our characters or other comic/animated tv shows are also welcome.
5) You have fun! Abuse or annoyance of other members will result in your removal from the group. Treat everyone how you wish to be treated, which hopefully is with respect.
6) If you would like to Affiliate with our group, that is always welcome.
7) If you have trouble understanding the set up, just send us a message. Don't let yourself be confused when you can ask us for help.
If you would like to be upgraded to submit art to the group, just click the "Join Group" button at the top of the page and get ready to share your art.
We currently have a big competition going, if you'd like to be apart of it, just head to to read the rules, or head to the top of this page to see them, if you haven't already.
|The work of the Bottomless Pit Comics team and other assorted artists.|
The Logbook - Log_037I GOT IT ALL WRONG! Zoss is NOT the captain of the Space Marine ship, he's a space PIRATE! What more, he was caught by the marine and on his way to be EXECUTED! The container he was in, was to prevent prisoners from breaking out. But seems Zoss' crew wanted to save him and ambushed the marine ship he was in. Unfortunately something must have went wrong as the ship crashed here, and everyone must have thought Zoss died on board.The Logbook - Log_037 by ~GigabytesOfInsanity
To be honest I don't know what to think of it... I admit I am scared. I'm with a dangerous person around, the last genuine space pirate captain.
I just hope that gun and bullets he took from the ships cabinet ealier weren't meant for me...
The Logbook - Log_036Zoss managed to activate his right arm, and it's moving again. We also ate my last canned food rations. Zoss asked what am I writing, so I showed him the logbook and how it works. This time I was the one who explained things, talking a lot, as he asked me how does the world of today look like. I told him about what I knew of the space marine, thinking it will be a good idea to keep him updated. His face went grim though, when I said the space pirates era ended long ago. Maybe he hoped few things would stay unchanged and he could still capture some of them?The Logbook - Log_036 by ~GigabytesOfInsanity
I feel sorry for him. He woke up in a different time, and most of the people he knew are probably gone.
The Logbook - Log_001My name is Aureolin Spellbourne and I am an adventurer. Ever since I was a little boy, I liked to discover new things, well I think I have it in blood, as the family from my fathers side was always full of curious traveling men.The Logbook - Log_001 by ~GigabytesOfInsanity
I'm planning a new expedition, to which I am preparing now. I have heard tales about a meteor that fell a long time ago, somewhere in the western regions. I'm so excited! Who knows what awaits me? I also plan to document my journey with a digital log book, which I am writting right now, and my trusty camera for further reference. No story is vaild enough without some solid proof! I need to pack some extra food too, this will be a long trip.
I'm setting off tomorrow morning.
|More Journal Entries|